Saturday 15 November 2014

Roseroseshop Haul

Roseroseshop Haul
Having recently gotten very into Asian skincare, Korean skincare in particular; I finally gave in and bought a few items from the Korean based online shop RoseRoseShop after seeing the absurd mark up for these items in the UK (Cultbeauty I'm looking at you). The items took 2 days to be shipped and 10 days to arrive all together - all for ~£6 shipping, which I find quite reasonable considering I'd spend that much getting a train ticket into town to buy any beauty products anyway!

Clockwise From left: Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Pack, Mizon AHA and BHA Daily Clean Toner, Mizon AHA 8% Peeling Serum, Missha All Around Safe Block 45, Mizon Blemish out Pink Spot, Mizon Returning Starfish Cream, Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream.

Samples:
Missha First Time Essence, Mizon Peptide 500 Ampoule.


Skin food samples


Étude House samples 

I also received 2 samples bottles of Missha cell renew snail treatment and cell renew snail essential moisturiser, which I gave to my mum! 

Reviews to come!!

Rosamund x x 

5 comments:

  1. Does the starfish cream smell of anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, it's maybe slightly floral/lemony? It certainly doesn't smell fishy if that was what you were worried about?

      Delete
    2. I've found that the starfish cream has a perfume-y sort of scent, but it's very pleasant and fades fast. It's my favorite cream!

      Delete
    3. Yes - it's hard to describe! But it's lovely, not too overpowering!

      Delete
  2. Ohh my this store looks so generous with their free samples! :3

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete